Coastal Home Blog
10 Ways: To Use Coastal Chandeliers In Places Other Than The Dining Room
For years chandeliers have hung in two rooms in the home, the foyer and dining room. Lucky for us that barrier has been broken allowing chandeliers to become statement-making additions to everything from bedrooms to closets.
1. Bedroom. Hang a chndelier over your bed instead of a lighted fan.
Coastal chandeliers aren't just for the dining room. Here are 10 ways you can use chandeliers throughout your home.
2. Bathroom. A chandelier installed in the center of your bathroom or over the tub.
3. Kitchen. A simple capis shell chandelier over the kitchen island.
4. Closet. A chandelier haning in your closet adds drama and interest to your space.
5. Hallway. Hang a chandelier in your hallway instead of the standard ceiling lights.
6. Stairwell. A lovely chandelier in your stairwell, landing or bottom of the stairs is a great place to be creative with your lighting.
7. Over nightstands. Hanging chadeliers in place of table lamps over your nightstands is a neat way to get big design in a space.
8. Office. A chandelier over your desk adds a feminine touch.
9. Livng Room. The living room is considered the fancier of rooms to begin with so why not live up to it and hang chandeliers.
10. Outdoors. Hang a chandelier in your outdoor space to make it feel more like an indoor living room.