Design Tips: Setting Up Your Coastal Outdoor Space For A Low Country Boil
Design tips for setting up the coolest coastal outdoor space for your low country boil. Let's have a party with great coastal style, get your design tips here.
Setting Up Your Coastal Outdoor Space For A Low Country Boil
1. Table space is key to a great low country boil for the entire family to enjoy. Best way to design your boil right is by placing at least 2 long together. This gives you plenty of room to pour the boil out on the tables.
2. Seating. work great for lots of easy coastal seating. Guests can slide on in next to each other for a comfy cozy party atmosphere.
3. Newspaper. Cover your tables in layers of newspaper to soak up and hold your boil dinner. Brown packing paper works just as well.
4. Light your space with or string lights over the dining space to set the ambiance and keep the party going when the sun goes down.
5. Fire. Add some fire to your party with a or for guaranteed gathering into the night. There is something mesmerizing about sitting around a fire at night, add in the sounds of the ocean and you are all set.
Design tips for setting up the coolest for your low country boil. Let's have a party with great , get your design tips here.
All Outdoor Tables
September 05, 2023
Addicted To Wicker & Rattan! Simply The Best Pieces To Add To Your Home.
We are Addicted to Wicker and Rattan. Why? Because Wicker and Rattan is timeless and reminds us ...Read
March 10, 2023
The Best Coastal Blue Rugs For Your Beach House
Selecting the best blue coastal rug for your home can be daunting, but here are some simple tips ...Read
December 08, 2022
5 Ways To Create A Welcoming Guest Room
No need to buy a 4 piece bed frame....just a head board is all that's needed, especially in a gue...Read