Avondale Abaca Rope Woven Bed - Queen
Overall Dimensions: W:65.25"w x 87.25"d x 54"h
- Headboard Dimensions: 65.25" x 2.5" x 54"
- Interior Dims for Mattress: 61.5" x 83"
- Floor to Bottom of Side Rail: 5.25"
- Floor to Top of Side Rail: 15.75"
- Floor to Top of Slats: 8.5"
- Footboard Leg Height: 16.5"
- Rail Thickness: 1.5"
- Weight Limit: 700lbs
Material: Natural Abaca Rope, Solid Mahogany Wood
Finish/Fabric: Gray Mahogany, White Washed Rope
- Hand Woven, Natural Abaca Rope with White Wash
- Easy To Assemble, No Tools Required
- Adjustable Height, Removable Wood Cross Bars Included (4)
- Ships Ready for Box Spring or Bunkie Board Foundation
- Slats Not Included - center stretcher and two horizontal supports.
Care: Wipe with a damp cloth. Dust regularly, Air vacuum.
Abaca Rope is a natural material that includes stray fibers and unavoidable variation in color, texture, blemishes and marks. These features are not defects, but rather the material’s natural characteristics. By ordering products from this collection, you accept the natural characteristics unique to each item and agree that no claim will be approved regarding these natural variations. Special care should be taken to protect this natural material.
***Online orders will default to curbside shipping. Due to the size, weight and assembly requirements, we strongly encourage upgrading to In-Home White Glove Delivery Services. For prices/quotes for your area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 1-800-473-2137 for details***
Standard Shipping type is defined as curbside delivery for large pieces and door step delivery for small pieces (UPS/FedEx).
The fee for Standard Shipping ranges from 10% to 15% of the product purchase price, pre-tax and is calculated at checkout.
Many times due to the size, weight and fragility of the item, customers typically upgrade their shipping type to White Glove Delivery. White Glove Delivery includes bringing the newly purchased item into the home, placing it in the room of choice then the crew removes and disposes of packaging materials. The upgrade fee for this service range from $200.-$400
*This fee does not include the removal of any existing furniture items in the home the order is replacing.