10 Ways to: To create a coastal outdoor living room
10 Ways to help you create a coastal outdoor living room.
Summer coastal outdoor spaces should be a continuation of your indoor living space. Enjoy the outdoors in style, here are 10 ways
1. Low seating, floor cushions and daybeds inspire lounging and gathering.
Here are 10 ways to design your Summer outdoor living room.
2. Make outdoor chairs and ottomans comfortable with pillows and cushions.
3. Throw an outdoor area rug under your furniture for a great coastal design.
4. Accessorize your outdoor coastal space like you would your indoor living room.
5. Placing tables around your seating gives an indoor touch, while providing convenient places to set drinks and food.
6. Install outdoor lighting, lamps and sconces for mood lighting to be enjoyed all Summer long.
7. For the ultimate outdoor coastal living room, add fabric panels to frame the space, block sun or create a cabana.
8. An outdoor fireplace or fire pit warms your guests and creates a Summertime ambiance.
9. Turn an old piece of furniture like a bookshelf or cabinet into an outdoor bar to house bar ware and serving pieces.
10. Last but not least outdoor dining is key. Set up a dining table and chairs for perfect coastal outdoor dining.
10 Ways to help you create a room. Great and decor at Our Boat House.
September 05, 2023
Addicted To Wicker & Rattan! Simply The Best Pieces To Add To Your Home.
We are Addicted to Wicker and Rattan. Why? Because Wicker and Rattan is timeless and reminds us ...Read
March 10, 2023
The Best Coastal Blue Rugs For Your Beach House
Selecting the best blue coastal rug for your home can be daunting, but here are some simple tips ...Read
December 08, 2022
5 Ways To Create A Welcoming Guest Room
No need to buy a 4 piece bed frame....just a head board is all that's needed, especially in a gue...Read