10 Ways: To Add Seaside Style To Your Kitchen
10 Ways:Seaside Design Ideas For Your Kitchen
1. COASTAL PRINT FABRICS. Adding a coastal print with a pillow or cushion in coastal colors brings in a little seaside decor.
2. BEACH GLASS . Glass-front cabinets make this kitchen feel more open because it reflects natural light.
3. LIGHT WOOD. Weathered woods are a natural element often associated with beach-inspired style. Combining these elements in your kitchen are sure to give you a beach house feel.
4. NATURAL TEXTURE. Natural elements and neutral color palettes with textured furniture give the feeling of a sandy beach.
5. COASTAL LIGHTING. completes the coastal dining room design. This same feeling can be achieved with a .
6. FRESH WHITE.
Coastal design is enhanced with white furnishings and white accents. Throw in a pop of blue and you bring in the color of the waves.
7. WICKER & RATTAN. Think of crab traps and rattan beach mats. Wicker and rattan have a beach lifestyle vibe especially when mixed with clean white decor and ocean accents.
8. SEA GLASS ACCENTS. Adding sea glass and clear glass accent jars and containers to your kitchen adds sparkle and reflects light the same way glass reflects the sun on the beach.
9. SUNSHINE. Adding a pop of yellow is like letting the sun shine into your kitchen. Yellow brightens a space and gives the feeling of the sun on the beach.
10. BREEZY BLUE. A light blue color palette gives evokes an ocean breeze. For a laid back "beachy" design use soft blue hues in your kitchen area.
10 ways to add to your kitchen. Coastal kitchen design ideas to add a seaside touch to your space.
- Karen Marcil