Christmas Market Balsam Fir + Nutmeg Candle
Dimensions: 7"w x 7"d x 3.5"h
This modern, festive scent invites you into a winter wonderland with robust aromas of balsam fir trees that permeate the air in the colder month, seasoned with subtle notes of nutmeg. This holiday blend conjures up nostalgic feelings of wandering through European Christmas markets while sipping on mulled wine and sampling freshly baked treats. Let this candle warm your senses with its enveloping cheer.
- Burn time: 100+ hours
- 10% essential oils from Grasse, France
- Artisanal, hand-poured candle
- Mineral and vegetable wax blend
- 7.4 ounces
Caring for your candle:
- Before you light your candle, trim the wick to ¼ inch. By shortening the wick, you allow it to burn more slowly.
- The first time you burn your candle, allow it to burn until the entire surface liquefies. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time.
- Keep your luxury candle lit for no more than 4 hours at a time to ensure maximum fragrance output.
- After blowing out your candle, re-center and straighten the wick.
- In order to preserve your candles in their original condition, it is important you store them in a dry and cool environment. Ideally, this means room temperature or lower. Higher temperatures will cause candles to soften, bend or melt entirely.
Standard Shipping type is defined as curbside delivery for large pieces and door step delivery for small pieces (UPS/FedEx).
The fee for Standard Shipping ranges from 10% to 15% of the product purchase price, pre-tax and is calculated at checkout.
Many times due to the size, weight and fragility of the item, customers typically upgrade their shipping type to White Glove Delivery. White Glove Delivery includes bringing the newly purchased item into the home, placing it in the room of choice then the crew removes and disposes of packaging materials. The upgrade fee for this service range from $200.-$400
*This fee does not include the removal of any existing furniture items in the home the order is replacing.