Nautical DIY: Driftwood Christmas Tree
Nautical driftwood Christmas tree DIY. Driftwood Christmas tree design you can create at home.
Driftwood Christmas Tree
Steps to create your own:
1. lay out your driftwood starting with the largest piece on bottom and stack slightly smaller each row until you reach the smallest piece at the top which should create the shape of a tree.
2. Attach the driftwood with fishing line and screws to a piece of plywood or directly to your holiday wall.
3. We found this cool coastal wood star that we used as our tree topper, you can use a starfish as well.
4. String your lights starting at the bottom crossing back and forth, when you reach the top cross back down.
5. Start hanging your ornaments. We hung glass rope balls and nautical lanterns on ours.
Our driftwood tree is 8' tall and made from large pieces of driftwood.
Nautical Christmas tree DIY. Christmas tree design you can create at home.
Our driftwood tree is 8' tall and made from large pieces of driftwood. Nautical Christmas tree DIY. Christmas tree design you can create at home.
Coastal Holiday Decor
October 21, 2022
Cozy Cottage By The Sea
A cozy cottage by the sea is what dreams are made of. Create that feeling in your home with simpl...Read
June 19, 2023
Create a Summer Oasis With The Glow of Lanterns, Lighting and Fire Elements
Turn up the ambience and extend the day into the night with the enchanting illumination of Lanter...Read
September 05, 2023
Addicted To Wicker & Rattan! Simply The Best Pieces To Add To Your Home.
We are Addicted to Wicker and Rattan. Why? Because Wicker and Rattan is timeless and reminds us ...Read