10 Steps To Casual Beach Decor
10 Ways: 10 Steps To Casual Beach Decor
1. Coastal cottage decor creates a comfy yet casual design. The kind of coastal furnishings you can put your feet up on the furniture and not worry about damaging the paint job. Pieces that have a worn in look that give off an easy casual feel.
2. Give The Slip. Our slipcovered furniture is super durable and stand up well in high-traffic spaces. A quick wash and they are good as new. Relax and enjoy coastal living on classic, simply-styled slipcovered coastal furniture, including all style and sectionals, Slipcover Chairs and coastal style seating.
3. Add Some Aqua. Ocean blue aqua hues add a touch of the seaside to any space making it feel like it's feet from the ocean.
4. Classic White Kitchens. Bright white and clean coastal kitchens are a staple in a beach home. Create your own coastal design with a clean slate.
5. Bench The Family. Bench seating at the dining table is a great way to gather all the family around the table.
6. Serene White Coastal Bedding. It's easy to create a retreat with a spa like beach feel by using all white . The creates a clean coastal design found in beach resorts.
7. . Add that little extra touch of beach house with a in the master suite. Nothing creates a beachy feel quite like a slipcover.
8. Paint The Sea. Ocean hued painted walls are an easy way to achieve a beachy feel.
9. . Beautiful seashell chandeliers light the space with big beach house style. Add instant seashore design to a space with one of our coastal chandeliers
10. Nautical Design. with a classic nautical design add a sense of the sea. These ship oars create wall art and a beachy design.
- Karen Marcil