Coastal Home Blog
Design Tips: Incorporating Nautical Decor with Class
1. Classic coastal nautical decor can be infused into your home decor with items like navy or white slipcover furniture, antique nautical trunks or a simple wood whale wall hanging. These are classic touches that add a nautical flare without being kitsch.
2. Navy & White Stripes. Nautical stripes are a bold design choice that can give a plain space big style. This living space has beautiful bold chairs and subtle nautical touches with a porthole mirror and basket pendant.
3. Nautical Pillows. A simple and classy way to add a nautical flare to your space is with throw pillows, they aren't a big commitment and can be changed out with the seasons.
4. Sea Life & Nautical accessories. Less is more, the simple touch of nautical sea glass & rope balls and candle lanterns is all this space needs for an infusion of sea flare.
5. Nautical Maps. If you feel a little more daring with your design nautical maps are a great way to make a big design impact in a very classy way.