Coastal Home Blog
10 Ways: Add Coastal Casual Feel
1. Coastal art wall. When coastal art is casually hung on a wall creating an art display it will add a laid back seaside feel to the room.
2. Mix up your patterns. Combining different colors and fabric patterns gives a space a casual, carefree and collected look.
3. Coastal slipcover furniture. One of the biggest style choices that will give your home a coastal casual feel is a slipcover sofa ot chair. Nothing says casual beach like a comfy coastal slipcover sofa.
4. Coastal area rug. A great boathouse stripe or a sea inspired pattern is a cool way to casually add some coastal comfy style to your space.
5. Texture. Bringing in some wicker chairs or weathered wood table will give your home a casual coastal touch.
6. Seashell decor. A simple shell mirror reflects light and adds a whimsical, casual feel to the room.
7. Coastal lanterns. Hang some coastal lanterns for an instant coastal casual ambiance in any room.
8. Coastal chandeliers. A sea glass or a driftwood chandelier will add that missing beach house coasta touch in your home.
9. Sea life decor. From sea glass balls to starfish, these salty decor pieces will add a whimiscal and casual feel to any place. This driftwood seahorse is a perfect eample of sea life decor done right.
10. Driftwood. The weathered look of driftwood is perfect for creating a casual collected beach house design.