Coastal Home Blog
1. Authentic ship lights like this fox or cargo light will add an instant Nautical touch to your space.
A few design tips to bring in a nautical feel to your coastal decor.
2. Rope and glass lamps pull in a ocean nautical feel to this beach house living room.
3. Texture is another great way to infuse your desgin with a little nautical flavor. These wicker shade chandeliers are a perfect coastal touch.
4. Colors of the sea. Using ocean or colors that evoke that nautical feeling, like this sea glass orb chandelier is a perfect choice for your coastal, nautical decor.
5. Ocean elements. Seashell lighting definitely gives you a nautical design with style. This empire shell chandelier is a beautiful beach house design.
A antique brass bed fills this rustic coastal beach house bedroom with an ocean window view.
Rustic & nautical coastal design
Coastal home with nautical inpsired door with brass porthole window.
Lovely inviting coastal guest room with just the right touch of nautical inpsiration. A simple ship life ring adds a nice nautical design to the space.
Nautical inpsired coastal kitchen in navy and white with ship wheel accenting the wall for a lovely seaside touch.