Coastal Home Blog
1.Ocean books. A simple tip for your beach house living room decor, add some coastal books on your coffee table.
2. Giant clam shell. Adorn your beach house decor with a beautiful clam shell. Whether you fill it with trinkets or let it's beauty shine alone, it is a great accessory to your coastal decor.
3. Coastal throw pillows. Give new life to your sofa by accessorizing with a few great beachy throw pillows.
4. Sea glass. Treasures of the ocean, sea glass adds a bit of sparkle to any space. These sea glass balls are the perfect accessory for your home.
5. Sea life accessories. Instant beach house feel by adding some sea life decor to your beach abode.
Photo credits & shopping guide:
Number one place to enjoy a meal is oceanside this Summer. Here are a few design tips to give your outdoor dining space a touch of style.
1. Colorful coastal throw pillows add a pop of color and a comfy casual feel to your dining space.
2. Natural wicker chairs that are normally found inside can be pulled outdoors to give your outdoor dining experience a designer touch.
4. Outdoor coastal lighting adds ambiance and light to your outdoor dining room. This coastal chandelier gives the outdoor space a coastal interior feel.
Nautical ship lights add a certain coastal touch you just can't get with standard lighting.
Authentic ship lights go great as coastal bathroom lighting.
Nautical ship lanterns look good anywhere really, but as shown here they work well in hallways and stairwells for coastal ambient light.
One of our favorite places and designs to use the Fox ship lights are in the kitchen, over a kitchen island or table. Something about a beach house kitchen that calls for a beautiful, nautical ship light.
To find your own nautical ship lights visit Our Boat House