Coastal Home Blog
Herringbone pattern dark wood scraped floors, weathered beachy wood console table and bright whites create a beautiful contrast in this coastal designed Vegas home foyer.
This coastal kitchen has ample seating, from the bar top island to the counter island pick your seat. Slipcover arm chairs, rattan seat counter stools and white painted chippendale stools lend a classic beachy design to the chic space.
Classic white cabinetry with a grey kitchen island. The island paint color is Benjamin Moore Flint.
Sea inspired aluminum pendant lights add just the right amount of coastal nautical flair to the kitchen.
Shabby chic slipcover English arm sofas paired with slipcover club chairs covered in classic ticking have an inviting classic beach house coastal design. Candle lanterns and capis shell chandelier are just a couple of the sea inspired elements and accents found throughout the family room.
1. Turquoise paint or accent in a beach house design will bring in the essence of the sea with an ocean water hue.
2. Create Visual Interest with wood accents and architectural details like these wood beams. When you pair wood with crisp white paint the details really pop for a great coastal design. These woven rattan basket pendant lights are a great accent to the space.
3. Prepare for sand. Cover your beach house floors in great coastal area rugs for a beachy design and to ward off a sandy mess.
4. Hang Ups. Create a a place to hang your beach hats and beach bags in an entry or mudd room for a beachy coastal design that will give your home a vacation feel.
5. Shabby Chic gives a space that coveted coastal casual and comfy design every beach house needs. Add a slipcover chaise lounge or a love seat to your sitting area for an inviting shabby chic design.
6. Sun drenched coastal living creates a warm and inviting beachy design. This is an easy way to lighten a space or add a beachy glow. simply open the curtains and let the light shine in.
8. Room with a view. Create a sitting area with a view by placing a pair of slipcover chairs or a chaise in front of a window.
10. Water friendly coastal living space. Using materials that are made for a coastal lifestyle such as outdoor wicker and slipcovered furnishings will give your beach house a durable comfy coastal design. Our high quality slipcovered furniture collections offers pieces that will transform your room, inviting you and your family to stretch out or curl up without a worry. Easy to remove and wash slipcover fabric designed to last.
10 Easy breezy coastal design tips to use in your beach house. Beach house design ideas that are easy breezy.
A light aqua painted coastal dining room with wicker side chairs and farmhouse style table.
Beautiful coastal beach house interiors with pops of coral. Coral hued accented beach house interiors.