Coastal Home Blog
Archive for July 2016
4. Antique Touch. Adding a collected piece like these antique wooden trunks gives the space a special nautical design you won't find in your neighbors house.
5. Blue & White. Sticking with the tried and true blue and white color scheme will create the perfect nautical feel in your space.
6. Textures. Woven wicker and rattan add texture to a space creating a natural coastal design. These rattan chandeliers are the perfect touch in this bunk room.
8. Slipcover seating or Sleeping. A slipcover sofa embodies the coastal comfy design found in most beach houses. A coastal slipcover sleeper sofa is a great way to add seating with the option to pull out to sleep extra guests.
9. Rope Accents. This rope accented bunk room with rope tied down to boating cleats makes the beds look like they are hanging. Rope is a classic way to pull in a nautical feel.
Rope Accent Bunk Room
Bahamian beach cottage island style living room with white upholstery, bright island hues and natural textures.
High contrast island whites mixed with dark woven wood seating and accents of aqua blue sea glass jars create an island coastal design.
Island living on the shores of Vashon Island, WA. Coastal living at it's finest, with slipcover sofas and chairs and an ocean side color palate with a view.