Coastal Home Blog
Archive for May 2016
1. Table space is key to a great low country boil for the entire family to enjoy. Best way to design your boil right is by placing at least 2 long coastal tables together. This gives you plenty of room to pour the boil out on the tables.
2. Seating. Benches work great for lots of easy coastal seating. Guests can slide on in next to each other for a comfy cozy party atmosphere.
3. Newspaper. Cover your tables in layers of newspaper to soak up and hold your boil dinner. Brown packing paper works just as well.
4. Light your space with hanging lanterns or string lights over the dining space to set the ambiance and keep the party going when the sun goes down.
5. Fire. Add some fire to your party with a fire table or fire pit for guaranteed gathering into the night. There is something mesmerizing about sitting around a fire at night, add in the sounds of the ocean and you are all set.
Florida beach cottage with lovely seaside coastal interiors. Exterior paint color is Sherwin Williams Repose Gray, shutters are Benjamin Moore Sea Pines.
Coastal blue accent pillows add an ocean touch to the beautiful living room.
Coastal cottage kitchen design with white cabinetry and the prefect pop of blue in slipcover barstools.
Slipcover upstairs family room with white coastal seating and walls filled with fun sea inspired art.
Neutral coastal master bedroom with upholstered headboard and seaside chest.
Bright and colorful inviting kids bunk room is a fun coastal space.
We hope you love this charming Florida beach cottage as much as we do.