Coastal Home Blog
Archive for February 2016
Florida seaside beach house withb classic coastal style.
White on white coastal kitchen with light blue sea inspired accents and glass nautical pendant lights.
A dark wood island stands out amongst an all white coastal kitchen. You can peek through to see the beautiful little breakfast room and seaside striped side panels that really give the room big coastal design.
This coastal family room has great seashore style with the ocean striped side panels and natural toned slipcover sectional that wraps around the family room. Coastal slipcover chairs and ottoman flank the sofa and a wood shutter cabinet sits under the TV for a nautical touch to the space.
The dining room has a classic elegant coastal feel, a dresses up seaside design.
The coastal living room continues the elegant seaside style with cream upholstered sofa, coastal art and white low accent chairs. The room is nicely lit with natural light and soft sheer drapes that soften the look.
The outdoor living space is one of our favorite spots of this coastal beauty. With woven wicker outdoor sofas and chairs you can enjoy the poolside outdoor view.
Whether you live just steps from the ocean or miles away, a beach inspired porch brings the feel of the seashore right to your front door.
1. Ocean Hues. Use aqua tones of the ocean blues and sandy hues like the dunes to give your porch a beachy design.
2. Nautical lanterns will add a touch of seaside design to any porch. This understated beach house porch with a beach dune and ocean view doesn't need much to have a beachy style, the nauitcal lantern pendant is the perfect touch.
3. Outdoor slipcovered furnishings is our favorite way to bring the beach house style to your porch. A comfy coastal casual feel is key with any beach house design.
5. Textures like wicker coastal outdoor seating add a beach house element to an outdoor space or front porch.
6. Hanging Coastal Seating adds a coastal whimsy design to your space. It gives you outdoor living an unexpected coastal design for a big impact.
7. Sectional sofa for lots of coastal seating on coastal porch. Fill your coastal porch with the perfect seating by using a sectional sofa. This allows you to lounge, lay down, read a book, or enjoy the entire family together in one space.
8. Throw pillows make the outdoors feel like your inside the beach house by adding coastal accents and a comfy casual feeling.
9. Aqua Paint. Paint your porch ceiling or floors for a coastal beach house vibe. This is a great way to give your coastal space a vast open feeling of the sky or ocean waves that most beach houses usually have.
10. Fire elements. If you have an open air deck a fire element brings a beachy bon fire feel to your space.