Coastal Home Blog
Archive for December 2016
Create your own Glamping Experience:
The best way to make beach camping feel luxurious? Glamp it up! Elevate your camp experience with the comforts of home.
1. Get off the ground. The best way to make camp feel luxurious? An air mattress will elevate yout sleeping to the next level and keep you comfy all night.
3. Treat your feet. An indoor-outdoor throw rug will keep the sand at bay as well as dres up your camping space with coastal style.
4. Coastal Seating. Bring a chair with a back. Wether you load up your favorite beach chair or the most comfrotable slipcover arm chair you have. You are gonna appreciate good seating that creates awesome coastal chic style.
5. Create mood lighting. Coastal candle lanterns are a great way to add light and stylish ambiance to your camping experience.
6. Hang Out. Tie a hammock to the trees and hang out in coastal style.
7. Element of Fire. Create a space to gather around the fire with a fire element.
8. Floor Pillows can create extra seating and make the hang out around the campfire coastal comfy.
9. Movie Time. Set up your lap top for an outdoor movie expereince.
10. Bring The Snacks! Load up the chocolate and the marshmellows to create those smores.
Glamping on Florida’s West Coast in RV Parks:
There are a few RV parks right on the beach, such as Red Coconut RV Park in North Ft. Myers beach, and Calusa Campground Resort and Marina in the Florida Keys. Or Bluewater Key Resort , 10 miles from Key West where most every spot has it’s own dock. Bring your own RV, or look for a rental!
Seaside classic coastal beach house living room with dark wood finishes and slipcover seating.
Beautiful and bright beach house coastal living room with stylish nautical touches. A large slipcover flax hue sofa and matching jute area rug are just a couple of the natural textures woven into this coastal design. From the wood porthole style mirror, navy throw pillows to the Cape Cod dining table the style is abundant.