Coastal Home Blog
Archive for October 2015
1. Nautical Sea Inspired Cargo Ship Lights hung over the island will give a coastal update to your kitchen.
2. Gallery Wall. Create a gallery wall with some coastal art or framed prints for a collected coastal design update to a wall.
3. Nautical accents and decor is a simple way to update your coastal design with some sea inspired style.
4. Soft aqua ocean hues painted on the walls can change the mood and design in any room to a coastal feel.
5. Slipcover furnishings are a sure way to create a beautiful coastal beach house design in any room. From slipcovered sofas to slipcover headboards you can create a lovely coastal look with this comfy casual style.
6. Blue and white coastal color palate is an easy way to update a room. Keep it crisp coastal and clean with a white base and add in your blues with accents like coastal throw pillows and throws.
7. A boathouse striped area rug will ground your space as well as give it a coastal update. This is an easy way to create layers and coastal comfort.
8. Painted white furnishings. A painted piece of furniture seems to have a coastal shabby chic feel and will add a coastal touch to your space.
9. Mixed pattern and print bedding. Mix up some great coastal blankets and bedding for a coastal designer look.
10. Coastal collections. Display a collection of seashells or blue and white pottery on your dining table for a lovely tablescape and a coastal design for your space.
Coastal white slipcover sofa and chairs create this classic Hampton's style living space.
Neutral sandy tones of white and tan with wicker accents give this sitting area a coastal Hampton's feel. From the Khiva Decorative Pillow to the Pipa cocktail table, this space has great coastal design elements.
Classic coastal black and white tones are the epitomy of the Hampton's style.
Beach house blue and white design with beachy accents is a cool Hampton style design.
Coastal contest to find the best ocean landscape photo. Send us your best photo for your chance to win! Send photo to email@example.com no later than November, 3rd, 2015.