Thursday, January 31, 2013
Seafoam green is like an ocean breeze. Enjoy a little inspiration with these seafoam coastal picks.
Coastal Seafoam bedroom with upholstered headboard and round wood mirrors flanking the bed.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Style and organization are easy, with these simple steps you can create your organized stylish space.
1. Stack vintage suitcases on cabinet or use them to store extra silverware, napkins and party supplies.
2. Empty space under side tables and consoles is perfect for lidded baskets to hold magazines or out of season decorations.
3. Coastal trunks can hide your items and be pulled out for extra seating when needed.
4. End tables with storage are perfect to hold seasonal pillows or extra blankets.
5. Smaller stylish and bright containers with lids are an easy way to organize clutter. Set them on a coffee table or counter top to add a pop of color and a designers touch.
6. How to hide the kid's toys is a common problem. Great coastal, wicker baskets or planters make for a stylish way to hide toy clutter in your living room.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Inspirational, gorgeous coastal views
Weathered grey wicker chairs surround a distressed round dining table in this outdoor coastal dining room with ocean views.