Coastal Home Blog
10 Ways: To Spring cleaning design tips
10 Ways to spring cleaning coastal design tips
1. Sparkle & shine. Your kitchen is the heart of the home and should shine bright. Make sure all of your stainless is polished clean to reflect light and make your space bright.
2. Painted coastal lighting. Give your flea market treasure new life and style by painting it white or being bold with a fun color. This will easily update the chandelier and give style to the lucky space you decide to hang it in.
3. Mirror, Mirror. Hang a coastal mirror or two in your space and transform it. Mirrors create the illusion of more space as well as brighten the room by reflecting light. This will make your room feel bright and new.
4. Fresh flowers. Add fresh flowers to your space for an inviting and luxurious feel. Nothing says Spring like fresh blooms.
5. Paint your front door. Give the entrance to your home an update with a coat of paint. By painting your front door a pop of color you add style and curb appeal.
6. Coastal entry carpets. Change out the door matts for a clean update and a chance to bring in a bold pattern for Spring.
7. Window wash. Clean those windows to let the sunshine in. Take advantage of the Spring weather and pull back the curtains.
8. Basket case. Use wicker baskets to hold and hide things in a stylish way. This will organize your space and give a touch of coastal style.
9. Bookcase design. Give your bookcase or shelving unit a new look by rearranging the books and trinkets in a well designed pattern. Here are some great examples of a well arranged bookcase.
10. Last but not least- ORGANIZE! A well organized and clutter free home is a happy home.