Coastal Home Blog
10 Ways: To make your home festive for the holidays
1. Festive fern wreath holiday decor with fresh greenery is a beautiful way to fill a wall with joy.
2. Coastal glass jars with sand and candles is a simple project you can have the kids help with. These holiday candles can be placed throughout the house for ambiance and festive decor.
3. Gourds, pumpkins & antlers tablescape is an easy festive design you can create at your table for your holiday dinner gathering.
4. Fun holiday calendar wall display will add a festive feel to your wall as well as countdown to your favorite holiday.
5. Greenery peace wreath, just one of many coastal holday wreaths you can hang on your door to invite in the holiday ambiance.
6. Succulent festive holiday plantings with holiday embroidered containers can be placed in any room to bring in some festive feeling.
7. Turn your coastal lanterns into an easy and stylish holiday display by adding lights to your lanterns.
8. Holiday lighted stars wall display is a great way to light a space with holiday style.
9. Holiday banner hung on a wall or in a doorway will usher in the festive spirit to a space.
10. Yarn wrapped festive branches can add a touch of holiday cheer to a table.