Coastal Home Blog
10 Ways: Tips for beach house decor
1. Coastal Slipcovers create a relaxing ocean vibe. Coastal white slipcovers, a beachy white dining table and natural accessories give this space the coastal beach house look.
10 Tips for an easy beachy decor
2. White is a classic color used in coastal beach house decor. White painted cane chairs, freshly painted table and vintage marine life prints are reminiscent of seaside homes.
3. Natural materials add a coastal touch, with tones of the sand on the beach. Incorporate these tones into your decor for a beachy design.
4. Beach treasures. Bring in your coastal finds to create an instant seaside retreat. This works great in a guest room. The weathered oars, sand-filled lamps and natural accessories will remind them that they're on vacation.
5. Touches of blue will evoke a feeling of the ocean.
6. Seashell coastal lighting. Hanging a shell chandelier in any room will give it instant coastal beach house design.
7. Driftwood. Coastal driftwood pieces hung on the wall in any room creates a beach house feeling.
8. Coastal decor such as shells, coral and nautical lanterns can be found in the best beach house designs.
9. Ocean art. Nothing brings in the feeling of the ocean more than ocean art.
10. Coastal stripe blue & white area rug anchors and gives beach house style to your space.