Coastal Home Blog
10 Ways: Coastal display of family pictures
1. Frame your coastal family photos the same size and uniform them with matching frames and details to create a family photo coastal design.
2. Cover and entire wall with family photos. This coastal design can be a growing project that is always evolving and growing.
3. Use picture shelves to display your coastal family photos on a wall.
4. Blow up your family photos to a large scale and hang them as an art piece over a table or sofa.
5. Maybe your not big into family photos hung on the walls, why not create your own coastal family photo coffee table book to save and display memories.
6. Use clipboards to display your coastal family photos on a wall.
7. A fun way to display smaller family photos is to place them in bottles for a coastal design.
8. A commonly creative way to display family photos is to hang them clustered up or in a stairwell.
9. Coastal family photos displayed with art is a beautiful way to incorporate pictures into your coastal decor.
10. Coastal family photo collage in a frame doesn't mean you have to put them behind glass. This cool design is different and easy to change out photos.