Coastal Home Blog
Design Tips: Using Driftwood In Your Coastal Decor
1. Driftwood furniture is one of our favorite ways to incorporate this beachy wood into a home. This drftwood console table is a beautiful coastal design.
2. Large driftwood mirror will add coastal interest to your room while serving its greater purpose.
3. Driftwood wall art adds a whimsical beachy vibe to any space. The cool driftwood pieces fill an empty wall space and create an interesting focal point.
4. Driftwood coastal decor. These large driftwood balls are a simple way to bring in some beachy driftwood to your space without commiting to a piece of furniture or holes in the walls.
5. Driftwood lighting. One of the coolest ways to bring in this beautiful coastal look is in your lighitng. This driftwood orb chandelier brightens any space with it's coastal design.