Coastal Home Blog
Design Tips: To get the beach house look
Do you love the beach house look but don't live near the ocean? No worries, here are 5 tips to have you on your way to beach house design bliss.
1. Adding a nautical touch with a boat or pieceof furniture hanging from rope is a great way to make your place feel like a beach house retreat.
5 Design tips for giving your place a beach house look
2. Driftwood pieces can instantly add a feel of the beach to your home.
3. Ocean color palate creates a beautiful seaside feel. Hues of blues and whites are crisp and coastal for a easy beach house feel.
4. Wicker & rattan can bring in a beachy feel to your space. The natural color of the wicker and rattan has the color of the sand and the easiness of beach house living.
5. Sea Shells in your decor will always make you feel closer to the sea.