Tuesday, August 25, 2015
1. Casual Summer set up. Create a casual summer vibe with your decor. This table is made with open weave basket crates and a wood top for an open airy feel.
2. Keep it fresh. Create a menu for your party that is fresh from the garden and in season for a summer time feel.
3. Summery drinks. Light cocktails or homemade sangria boast best for a summer time party. Quench your guests thirst with these great summer inspired drinks.
4. Music. Keep the party flowing with great musical selections to move and excite your guests.
5. Lighting. String market lights across the party area for a splash of summer lighting to enjoy into the night. Throw some candles and coastal lanterns on the tables for that extra touch of ambiance and your set.