Coastal Home Blog
1. The perfect coastal outdoor living rooms main component is outdoor furniture that is welcoming, comfortable and easy to maintain. Our Slipcovered Outdoor Furniture is the best for beach house outdoor living. The slipcovers are made of sunbrella fabric and are stain resistant, fade resistant and easily maintained. The base furniture is manufactured to allow water to flow through the cushion avoiding water build up. Our collection of synthetic wicker outdoor furniture offers a variety of colors and sizes and many fabric choices. We also offer the classic teak outdoor furniture in an elegant new look rarely seen. Browse our on-line collection of the best outdoor furniture for coastal style living.
2. Nautical Outdoor Lighting can transform any outdoor room by adding warmth, interest and ambiance. Whether you're lighting a covered area with one of our rustic nautical lanterns, lighting an entry with one of our authentic ship 90 degree passageway light, adding accents with our coastal hurricane lanterns and old boat lantern or lighting the dock with our nautical piling lights that have proven to stand the test of time you can be assured that you will find the best quality and selection on-line at OurBoatHouse.com
3. Outdoor accents like an outdoor rug to anchor the space, outdoor lighting and lanterns to create the mood, copper firepit for the perfect gathering and storytelling and of course the beach house accessories for the finishing touches. Colorful coastal rugs and pillows will make the area complete and take the space from a patio to a comfortable, welcoming outdoor room perfect for gathering of friends and family.
Whether you live just steps from the ocean or miles away, a beach inspired porch brings the feel of the seashore right to your front door.
1. Ocean Hues. Use aqua tones of the ocean blues and sandy hues like the dunes to give your porch a beachy design.
2. Nautical lanterns will add a touch of seaside design to any porch. This understated beach house porch with a beach dune and ocean view doesn't need much to have a beachy style, the nauitcal lantern pendant is the perfect touch.
3. Outdoor slipcovered furnishings is our favorite way to bring the beach house style to your porch. A comfy coastal casual feel is key with any beach house design.
5. Textures like wicker coastal outdoor seating add a beach house element to an outdoor space or front porch.
6. Hanging Coastal Seating adds a coastal whimsy design to your space. It gives you outdoor living an unexpected coastal design for a big impact.
7. Sectional sofa for lots of coastal seating on coastal porch. Fill your coastal porch with the perfect seating by using a sectional sofa. This allows you to lounge, lay down, read a book, or enjoy the entire family together in one space.
8. Throw pillows make the outdoors feel like your inside the beach house by adding coastal accents and a comfy casual feeling.
9. Aqua Paint. Paint your porch ceiling or floors for a coastal beach house vibe. This is a great way to give your coastal space a vast open feeling of the sky or ocean waves that most beach houses usually have.
10. Fire elements. If you have an open air deck a fire element brings a beachy bon fire feel to your space.