Coastal Home Blog
Beautiful water view from the coastal cottage style dining room. A harborside cottage dining table sits beneath a gorgeous aqua blue glass chandelier.
Coastal aqua blues and soft whites fill this waterside beauty.
Light blue slipcover chairs flank the living room giving it a coastal pop and beachy feel.
A bright and airy entry is the perfect invitation to this coastal lake house.
Nautical touches are simple and understated for a coastal chic design.
The master bedroom has a great view of the water and the rooms design mimics the water setting with it's light blues and neutral hues.
Lovely waterfront outdoor living space with teak lounge seating and dining.
Greers Ferry Lake House by Bear-Hill Interiors
Whether you live just steps from the ocean or miles away, a beach inspired porch brings the feel of the seashore right to your front door.
1. Ocean Hues. Use aqua tones of the ocean blues and sandy hues like the dunes to give your porch a beachy design.
2. Nautical lanterns will add a touch of seaside design to any porch. This understated beach house porch with a beach dune and ocean view doesn't need much to have a beachy style, the nauitcal lantern pendant is the perfect touch.
3. Outdoor slipcovered furnishings is our favorite way to bring the beach house style to your porch. A comfy coastal casual feel is key with any beach house design.
5. Textures like wicker coastal outdoor seating add a beach house element to an outdoor space or front porch.
6. Hanging Coastal Seating adds a coastal whimsy design to your space. It gives you outdoor living an unexpected coastal design for a big impact.
7. Sectional sofa for lots of coastal seating on coastal porch. Fill your coastal porch with the perfect seating by using a sectional sofa. This allows you to lounge, lay down, read a book, or enjoy the entire family together in one space.
8. Throw pillows make the outdoors feel like your inside the beach house by adding coastal accents and a comfy casual feeling.
9. Aqua Paint. Paint your porch ceiling or floors for a coastal beach house vibe. This is a great way to give your coastal space a vast open feeling of the sky or ocean waves that most beach houses usually have.
10. Fire elements. If you have an open air deck a fire element brings a beachy bon fire feel to your space.
Sullivan’s Island, South Carolina beach house just outside of Charleston, combines coastal modern and historic seaside design elements.
Beautiful beach house foyer invites you in with bright ocean blues and warm wicker hues. Navy Door Paint Color: Benjamin Moore Old Navy.
Classic coastal kitchen with rattan barstools and green ship cargo lights hung over the island.
Natural light fills the dining room with a soft glow. The driftwood dining table base sets the tone in this coastal space while a sea glass ball and rope chandelier accents the room with sea inspired style.
Coastal porch just off the kitchen has an ocean view from the comfy casual outdoor sectional sofa.
The kids will love the navy and white bunk room with rope accents and bold coastal style.
The covered outdoor living room has beautiful wicker sofa and chairs with sea blue upholstered cushions and sun loungers to take in the ocean view.
South Carolina beach house tour with sea blue hues and comfy casual slipcover furnishings. This Sullivan's Island beach house has bright and open coastal interiors that are coastal comfy, kid friendly and welcoming to guests.
Landscape Design: Wertimer & Cline Landscape Architects.
Builder: Daly and Sawyer.
Photography is by Julia Lynn Photography.