Coastal Home Blog
Create your own Glamping Experience:
The best way to make beach camping feel luxurious? Glamp it up! Elevate your camp experience with the comforts of home.
1. Get off the ground. The best way to make camp feel luxurious? An air mattress will elevate yout sleeping to the next level and keep you comfy all night.
3. Treat your feet. An indoor-outdoor throw rug will keep the sand at bay as well as dres up your camping space with coastal style.
4. Coastal Seating. Bring a chair with a back. Wether you load up your favorite beach chair or the most comfrotable slipcover arm chair you have. You are gonna appreciate good seating that creates awesome coastal chic style.
5. Create mood lighting. Coastal candle lanterns are a great way to add light and stylish ambiance to your camping experience.
6. Hang Out. Tie a hammock to the trees and hang out in coastal style.
7. Element of Fire. Create a space to gather around the fire with a fire element.
8. Floor Pillows can create extra seating and make the hang out around the campfire coastal comfy.
9. Movie Time. Set up your lap top for an outdoor movie expereince.
10. Bring The Snacks! Load up the chocolate and the marshmellows to create those smores.
Glamping on Florida’s West Coast in RV Parks:
There are a few RV parks right on the beach, such as Red Coconut RV Park in North Ft. Myers beach, and Calusa Campground Resort and Marina in the Florida Keys. Or Bluewater Key Resort , 10 miles from Key West where most every spot has it’s own dock. Bring your own RV, or look for a rental!
1. Decorate your home with seashells & sea life decor for festive holiday feel.
2. Adorn your front door with a coastal holiday wreath for a beautiful coastal welcome.
3. Warm up your space with coastal throws and blankets, this adds a comfy cozy and inviting feel to your space. Guests will curl up on the couch or their favorite chair and feel at home.
4. Ground and warm your room with layers starting under foot with a wonderful coastal area rug. Area rugs anchor the space and add dimension to the room creating a collected and warming design.
5. Slipcover furnishings are the perfect choice for your coastal room design. This is a great excuse to switch out your old tired sofa with a comfy, casual slipcovered sofa to spruce up your home just in time for guests. There are so many choices from sleeper sofas to sectionals, you will be able to accomodate and welcome your house guests.
7. Coastal throw pillows are an easy way to update a space, add coastal design to a room and give the space a comfy feel.
8. Coastal ottomans can be tucked under the coffee table or out of the way and pulled out when you need extra seating or want to prop up your feet and relax.
9. A slipcover headboard can easily update your guest room and create a lovely coastal design for your guests.
10. Coastal bedding is an important part of your guests stay. Give them great luxurious coastal bedding for their stay.
10 ways to get your home ready for holiday guests, Make sure your holiday guests are coastal comfy in your home.
1. Festive fern wreath holiday decor with fresh greenery is a beautiful way to fill a wall with joy.
2. Coastal glass jars or lanterns with sand and candles is a simple project you can have the kids help with. These holiday candles can be placed throughout the house for ambiance and festive decor.
3. Gourds, pumpkins & antlers tablescape is an easy festive design you can create at your table for your holiday dinner gathering.
4. Fun holiday calendar wall display will add a festive feel to your wall as well as countdown to your favorite holiday. You could even fill the bags with a surprise each day you countdown.
5. Add a pop of red to your coastal living room with some great throw pillows to bring in some Christmas cheer.
6. Succulent festive holiday plantings with holiday embroidered containers can be placed in any room to bring in some festive feeling.
7. Turn your coastal lanterns into an easy and stylish holiday display by adding lights to your lanterns.
8. Holiday lighted stars wall display is a great way to light a space with holiday style.
9. Holiday banner hung on a wall or in a doorway will usher in the festive spirit to a space.
10. Yarn wrapped festive branches can add a touch of holiday cheer to a table.
10 Ways to decorate with coastal Christmas Cheer. Spice up your holiday decor with these 10 tips.