Nestled into a seaside cliff in Cornwall, England is The Edge, a tiny beach cottage with huge ocean views.
Cornwall beach house. The interior features classic beach cottage finishes with wood floors, beadboard ceilings and white-painted woodwork.
The living area has a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows to take full advantage of the view. The glass wall folds away to completely open up the space to the sea air and views.
The sunlight and ocean breeze pours into the wide open glass doors.
Clean, coastal design lines and crisp white with blue accents can be seen throughout the beach house.
Several porthole windows add a distinctly nautical touch. The bedroom is small but does accommodate a double bed pushed up against the wall. Another floor-to-ceiling window offers views of the ocean from the bed.
The ocean views from the deck are to die for.
Crisp nauitcal beach house style fills Greg Norman's Hobe Sound coastal retreat.
This Hobe Sound, Florida beach house belongs to pro golfer Greg Norman. White coastal decor with bright, bold nautical touches.
Coastal navy and white stripes mixed with white washed woods creates a beautiful beach house nautical feel.
Fun coastal decor for the kids, these hanging beds are a great nautical design.
This beautiful driftwood mirror was made with driftwood collected on the beach.
An easy seaside inspired DIY. This beachy driftwood mirror will look great anywhere you hang it.
City Farmhouse created this gorgeous driftwood mirror, we had to share with you. See the link below to get all the details and instructions so you can make your own driftwood creation.
Photo credit & link
Beautiful ocean view as you sit and sip your coffee and enjoy a read.
Coastal spaces with gorgeous ocean views
Beach house tackle room with a water view
Ocean breezes and views from this coastal family room.
A nautical sitting room with a bright ocean view. The sun pours into this room creating a bright coastal space.
Sullivan’s Island, South Carolina beach cottage photographed here by Patrick Brickman, renovated by RS Custom Homes. This beach cottage is all about the porches.
South Carolina beach cottage
Beautiful coastal aqua and nautical touches make this beach cottage a seaside beauty.
From the aqua painted ceilings to the painted furniture the pops of ocean hues are beach house chic.
The prefect beach house bar lounge complete with beer taps and coastal seating.
Photo credits & design link:
1. Coastal Slipcovers create a relaxing ocean vibe. Coastal white slipcovers, a beachy white dining table and natural accessories give this space the coastal beach house look.
10 Tips for an easy beachy decor
2. White is a classic color used in coastal beach house decor. White painted cane chairs, freshly painted table and vintage marine life prints are reminiscent of seaside homes.
3. Natural materials add a coastal touch, with tones of the sand on the beach. Incorporate these tones into your decor for a beachy design.
4. Beach treasures. Bring in your coastal finds to create an instant seaside retreat. This works great in a guest room. The weathered oars, sand-filled lamps and natural accessories will remind them that they're on vacation.
5. Touches of blue will evoke a feeling of the ocean.
6. Seashell coastal lighting. Hanging a shell chandelier in any room will give it instant coastal beach house design.
7. Driftwood. Coastal driftwood pieces hung on the wall in any room creates a beach house feeling.
8. Coastal decor such as shells, coral and nautical lanterns can be found in the best beach house designs.
9. Ocean art. Nothing brings in the feeling of the ocean more than ocean art.
10. Coastal stripe blue & white area rug anchors and gives beach house style to your space.
Do you love the beach house look but don't live near the ocean? No worries, here are 5 tips to have you on your way to beach house design bliss.
1. Adding a nautical touch with a boat or pieceof furniture hanging from rope is a great way to make your place feel like a beach house retreat.