Coastal Home Blog
10 Ways To Have A Stylish Coastal Beach Picnic
2. Blankets & Pillows. Thick coastal blankets are still one of the best ways to lay a base for your beach picnic. Top things off with piles of throw pillows for a comfy lounge space.
3.Tables. Surfaces for set up and food make coastal beachside outdoor dining a little easier and more stylish.
5. Dinnerware. Plastic and paper plates are a thing of the past, for stylish outdoor dining pack up your coastal china, candles and dining table trinkets.
6. Bar. Tubs with ice make a great bar for your escape to beach picnic. There are so many varieties and sizes to choose from. Once you have your container it's time to fill it with your favorite wine or mixers to make a seabreeze.
7. Menu. Long gone are the turkey sandwiches and boring egg salad. Kick it up a notch with some delicious gourmet selections for your picnic. Pinterest is full of great recipes for your stylish coastal soiree.
8. Sun shade. It's not your mom's pop up tent, think honeymoon in Bali on the beach.
9. Lighting. Make sure to pack up the candles and hanging lanterns for light and ambiance to take your coastal picnic into the night.
10. Location, Location, Location. Last but far from the least important is location. Make sure your coastal soiree spot is just right for the festivities you have planned. Some beaches do not allow alcohol and fire.