Coastal Home Blog
10 Ways: To have a fun backyard campout
2. Sleeping Bags & Pillows: Put down a thick blanket underneath so sticks don't poke you, then layer it with throw beds, sleeping bags or blankets and pillows.
4. Activities:Try having a large activity such as an outdoor movie, dinner and games or even sing-a-long .
5. Campfire food: Smores, weenies and marshmallows are always a hit around a campfire.
6. Campfire: Make sure you have a container for your campfire in the backyard. Fire pits are perfect or use a galvanized bucket for a makeshift fire.
7. Seating around campfire: Pull out the folding chairs, floor cubes and pillows to sit around the fire.
8. Bug out: Bring the bug spray or set up citronella to keep the critters away and out of your tent area.
9. For the adults: Don't forget the wine!
10. Not just for kids: Your backyard camp-out doesn't have to be for the kids, make a romantic night out of it.