Saturday, June 13, 2015
Whether you are having a good ol' down home or a fancy style clam bake we have some great ideas to make your shindig famous.
With these 10 tips you will have a stylish classic clam bake design just in time for summer gatherings.
1. A large table. You need a lot of space when you have a clam bake, the main dish and sides take up a lot of room. Try a teak or wood table to serve your guests on.
2. Seating. Various seating options are available depending on the style of party you are going for. Classic wicker Nantucket chairs for a classy look, while bench seating or stools have a more casual feel and can squeeze guests in around the table and fit more.
3. Table setting. Lightweight nautical striped table cloths are great to cover the table and give the party a coastal feel.
5. Decorations. Accessories like driftwood, shells and sea glass are an easy way to dress up the table with coastal style.
7. Newspaper. Instead of placemats opt for newspaper, it soaks up the mess and is an easy clean up. You can even line the plates and bowls with it.
9. Finishing touches. In design finishing touches style the design and make it look complete. We love to throw in seaside accessories to pull the coastal deign together.
10. The Fixings. Last but not least make sure to have all the fixings for a clam bake feast. See the link below for a complete list for your clam bake.
Photo credits & shopping guide: