Coastal Home Blog
10 Ways: Non traditional ways to decorate pumpkins
1. Hollow out your pumpkin and fill it with flowers for a unique and creative centerpiece on your holiday table.
9 More unconventional ways to decorate your pumpkins this season.
2. Ribbon or washi tape decorated pumpkins are simple and stylish.
3. Decorate your pumpkin with Fall leaves for a classy holiday design.
4. Decoupage your pumpkins with cool prints and designs.
5. Coastal pumpkin decorated with seashells for a delicate design.
6. Fishnet stocking covered pumpkins are probably one of the easiest decorations to do and they look great.
7. Sequins and glitter add sparkle to your pumpkin decorations.
8. Decorating your pumpkins with nail heads is a classy coastal design.
9. Stack your pumpkins to create an owl.
10. Create a design on your pumpkin with beads.