Coastal Home Blog
10 Ways: Create A Coastal Beach House Dining Space
1. Wicker. Using wicker furniture like these chairs at your dining table will give the texture and tones of beach house decor.
2. Coastal lighting. This Beachy wood chandelier gives the room ambiance and a seaside feel.
3. Coastal flooring. Coastal cottage blue and white stripe area rug laid under your dining table adds an instant cozy beach factor.
4. Ocean colors. Using aqua as an accent color in your dining room will give it a very coastal feel. Aqua is a common thread in most beach houses beacuse it makes you think of the ocean.
5. Glass accessories. Glass has a transparent and bright, light reflecting property that makes it perfect for adorning tables with. Glass hurricanes allow whatever you put in them to shine through mimicking the shells on the ocean floor.
6. Weathered wood dining table. Nothing makes your space feel like a beach house quite like a great piece of weathered wood furniture.
7. White slipcover. White is a big part of beach house design for it's clean look, add slipcoverd chairs into the mix and you have instant beach house decor.
8. Painted furniture. Most coastal beach cottages have a piece of painted furniture or three. Painted wood gives the feeling of collected over time and in the right color and space it definitely creates a beach house design.
9. Nautical elements. Adding a touch of nautical with an ocean whale sculpture or a ship lantern will give your dining room a coastal feel.
10. Ocean inspired artwork. Hanging a painting of the sea or sea life art will complete your beach house dining room design.
Coastal dining decor and furnishings to complete your beach house design. All the nautical lighting and furniture you need for your coastal dining room.