Coastal Home Blog
10 Ways: A coastal Thanksgiving tablescape
1. Food as decoration. Let's be honest, the Turkey is the star of this show so why not let it be your Thanksgiving centerpiece. A table of food displayed with a simple strand of garland can speak volumes in your tablescape design.
10 Easy Thanksgiving holiday table decor ideas
2. Pumpkins & Gourds. Gather Fall fruit in the center of the table for an effortless Fall design. The color of the pumpkins and gourds bring in a great Fall feeling.
3. Natural-Neutral. White and natural tones, from the wheat grass to the white glass this table decor is clean and crisp like the Fall air.
4. Fall leaves. Nothing says Fall more than the changing of the leaves. A few branches with warm tone Fall leaves will spice up your holiday table decor.
5. Cuttings. Plant cuttings placed in mason jars is a simple design trick to decorate a Thanksgiving table with style and ease.
6. Outdoors. Moving the Thanksgiving table outside adds an element of surprise and ties nature into your setting.
7. Simple Fall colors. Bringing in warm Fall colors and textures in even the most simple of ways makes a big impact on the design.
8. Fall Drinks. Libations with Fall inspired flavor set at each seat makes the table inviting and exciting.
9. Succulents. Incorporating succulents into your tablescape down the center of the table in a planter is simple and rustic decor for Thanksgiving.
10. Be Thankful. Write notes with what you are thankful for and display them at each place setting. After all this is what Thanksgiving is all about, share it with your faaily and guests.